11/15/2004

My Beau.....

I feel it's time to Speak about my Beau....
Siti Zaleha:
Sweet
Intruiging
Tremendous
Incredible
Zealous
Amazing
Learned
Extravagant
Honest
Always n my mind
She's a Beautiful yet cute young Lady,fair skined(Some say she looks a lil bit like Siti Nurhaliza),her heart is always in the right place,helpful to people she knows,a great office clerk,knowledgable in Arabic Grammar,she's great to be with,she'll brighten up your day,her presence alone will make you smile,don't think of her small stature that she won't bite back,she's very firm with her decisions but uncertain on making one,you don't want to get on her bad side cause she'll forgive you but will never forget,she tends to keep to herself,opening up to only those she believes in. She's the beacon of light in a life filled of darkness,she's been there whenever needed,like a beatiful butterfly fluttering you'll feel at ease,tears will flow as she flies away.
ADIDAS:
All
Day
I
Dream
About
Siti Zaleha
I wouldn't change anything about her.
Greatfull&Lucky:
-JYN MALEKIETH THE 13TH-

No comments: