11/11/2010

My Farewell...

Assalamualaikum ( Peace be upon you )

I don't really know how to begin this, simply because I still feel that I should've met each & everyone of you, wether You are related by blood, school, acquaintance or even if you just heard of my name, saw my face, even stories of me. I would like to tell you personally that I will be going on a Pilgrimage ( Hajj ) this Friday 12th of November 2010, it is a honor for me to be summoned to Mekkah, and sincerely I would like to thank each & everyone of you, in one way or another you have assisted me in achieving this dream.

And with Deepest sincerity, I, Mohammad Jamaluddin bin Abdul Rahim asks for your forgiveness, for I may not know what I have erred towards you, be it as a Son, Brother, Cousin, Nephew, Grandchild, friend, classmate, ex-boyfriend, even if I was a face you saw or the name you heard that disrupted your day, or anything else that I might've left out. Especially my brothers & sisters in Islam.

To each & everyone, I will ( Insya'allah / Allah willing ) pray for you, as I reach & view the Kaaba, I may forget some of you but with sincerity this Prayer/ Doa' is specifically for you, I don't have a specialized prayer to recite, but I feel this would be the best:-

"رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ"
"Our Lord! Grant US good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire"

With an emphasis on "US" to mean myself & all of you, whoever you may be.

I will be going to Hajj with my Parents, I hope for your prayers for our safe journey to & fro, may we be blessed with " Hajj Mabrur "

I am in debt to you, without each of your contribution, be it with a smile or a Salam, I may not achieve such a dream, once again, Thank You, may you be blessed to perform "Hajj" in the coming future, may Allah summon you to visit the Holy Land of Mekkah & visit our Prophet Sayyidina Muhammad in Madinah...




No comments: