12/28/2010

Sold Out...


I'm back!!! From my Pilgrimage ( The Hajj ), it was a wonderful experience, I can't describe it, you'd have to go there & experience it for yourselves, that is what I've come to realize, each individual will have their own set of Experiences when they perform the Hajj. Each story will differ from the next, but each their own...

What I can share will all of you is that I'm back, Jyn 13th ha

d an Opportunity to help raise funds for Masjid En-naeem in Singapore, we got our T-shirts & our Posters there. Alhamdulillah, we Sold Out our Solat T-shirts


It's unexpected really, but we at Jyn 13th appreciate the support, we'd like to thank all those who came down to purchase the items sold & those who came just to enquire, it gives us much motivation to continue. We hope that we could sell all our Current Available Tee-Shirts ( please note that these are Limited, we won't be Producing them again ), so that we can produce a New Line of Tee-Shirts, hopefully soon...

We at Jyn 13th would like to thank you all again for your continued support...

No comments: